Putting in my two-cents

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas is coming!

Hello friends!!!

Christmas is COMING!! Nov. 28, I went to my first ever PT Health Christmas party. Held at Renaissance in Hamilton, PT Health went all out: Open bar, free food, Open bar....



Two things happened that night:

1) I got good drunk... (not to the point where I made a fool of myself)











2) I acquired a Poinsettia


(It was the center piece for each table at the Christmas Party)


......................................................................................


Last Sunday my parents came to visit, which was the first time my mom has ever been to my place since i moved here in September. I was giving her the tour and she asked whether i was going to put up any xmas decorations up...I didn't consider it at all before that. Days passed and i started gathering ideas......

Today December 1, 2009, I went to Dollarama and bought myself my FIRST EVER CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS (for my own place)

$7.35 later....




Hopefully i can add more stuff to the tree later.




Happy First of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment